$2000 what should I do first ???

SuperSport6.0

I gotta agree. A converter is a good upgrade. You can hardly go wrong with a 3k to 3400. If you do go to a supercharger later it won't hurt. My buddy has a 2800 in his with a Maggie. Eventually I'll do a Maggie and at least have a 3k in it. Lots to do with 2k if you do the work yourself.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mentioned a converter as a first mod as well. A 3200 stall wouldn't be to high for a blower and wouldn't be as to say to low for a cam, yeah it could be small for a huge cam but it can still do what it needs.

My vote remains on the circle d 3k-3200 stall, it's an affordable converter that's versatile with different setups. And if your get every last piece of power out of the setup, you'll eventually need to test different things out. So this is a good starting point for now.

But ultimately the op needs to put the time in to search.

Thanks for all the help. And yes I have searched an searched for months before making a account. Opinions is what I want, pros an cons of products an setups. Maybe there is a way that I didn't read. So I appreciate all who wrote.

2000$ is a starting point for now, we all know u keeping adding an adding an adding...lol

So: full exhaust, tune, shift kit, servo, 3000 stall converter, good start ? Seems like I need more air or fuel, anything easy besides CAI ?