Auto-trader fake ad. SCAM!!

ssnewbee

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=58701&endYear=2006&vehicleStyleCodes=TRUCKS&modelCode1=CHEV150&showcaseOwnerId=90572&startYear=2003&makeCode1=CHEV&searchRadius=0&showcaseListingId=363440722&mmt=%5BCHEV%5BCHEV150%5BCHEV150%257CSS%5D%5D%5B%5D%5D&listingId=365634452&Log=0

Just wanted to throw this out there for anyone who is looking at buying an SS. I found this SS one night and decided to email the guy that I was interested. I kinda figured it was too good to be true in the first place based on the price and the condition of the truck. I should have went with my gut feeling. I emailed him and he emailed me back. He even texted me!! After telling him I had someone to come and look at the truck he switched it up and that's when I decided to look into it more. Also he said it HAD to be done through Google Wallet. I researched it and found many many other scams that were almost the exact same with other vehicles/people's names. Just wanted you to all be aware of these damn scam artists!!