Can I go Lower?

Do you guys know what's the lowest i can go on my truck with stock tires and wheels without having to cut anything and no rubbing at all? I have a 2-2 right now with spindles in the front and shackles in the back. I was looking to do 2 more in the back to level it off. Any advise?

Thanks man i will look more into this. I dont know much about suspensions but for the front your saying to just turn it another 1"? Can i turn it more than an 1" or no? And for the hangers do u know about how much they run for? And no cutting involved in this correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya you go 2" Lower by adjusting the torsion bars. But that would put you at 4". Which I believe some of the AWD have trouble with cv angle.

You can just go to alignment shop and have them adjust the bars to get you as low as possible and keep it within alignment specs.

And hangers I think maybe $200 alone I'm guessing. Make sure you get the 6 bolt hangers.

And the factory hangers have rivets so those have to be drilled or cut off and then you use sole bolts that come with the new hangers. But other that no real cutting and you don't HAVE to c notch it.

If it's in the budget, do hangers and shackles out back, C notch or you'll be bottoming out constantly, do some decent shocks such as Belltech SPs, and if I were you, I'd ditch the spindles. Get some stock spindles and do DJM lower control arms. You're probably due for ball joints anyway. Haha. Reason I suggest the LCAs, is because I have Belltech spindles as well. Search "Pics of my truck as it sits" and you'll see some pics of my stance. Ive got spindles and with some torsion adjustment, I've got 3" up front. But the camber adjustments will be maxed out and the top of your tire will stil tuck in a little. In order to have a straight tire, you'll need a Belltech camber kit, and still the ride quality of spindles sucks. I plan on doing LCAs myself in the near future. The spindles are fine for 2", but if you want a true 3", do LCAs. Better investment. Better look, less work, better ride quality. Overall just a better choice. If you get ahold of Tony "NorCalSS", he can hook you up with a good price. He's also go DJM anti sway bars that are pretty neat. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Do you guys know what's the lowest i can go on my truck with stock tires and wheels without having to cut anything and no rubbing at all? I have a 2-2 right now with spindles in the front and shackles in the back. I was looking to do 2 more in the back to level it off. Any advise?

here you go

http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=110

take off 45 if you arleady have shackles.

you have to use stock keys

What do you mean i have to use stock keys? So if i decide to get this kit i would have to remove the spindles i have on right now correct? The shackles i have right now are only for 2" is that fine? Cuz i noticed the kit comes with 2"-3" adjustable shackles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you mean i have to use stock keys? So if i decide to get this kit i would have to remove the spindles i have on right now correct? The shackles i have right now are only for 2" is that fine? Cuz i noticed the kit comes with 2"-3" adjustable shackles Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you use keys to drop it down more your ride suffers. this is why i use djm a arms with the belltech sp shocks and hes must use stock keys and spindles unless you put stock spindles on and want more drop in front with aftermarket keys in front ie 3.5 inches.

he has canked up stock keys with arms and spindles and camber kit.

i would put stock spindles back on and do

front djm 3 inch arms

front belltech sp shocks

rear djm 2 inch 6 rivet shackles

rear belltech sp shocks

695 shipped to your door

If you add in a rear belltech c notch add 295. it fully boxes in the frame

Any other questions just ask.

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)