WTB AWD tranmission

dpoole5074

So my FLT just shelled out and is worth pretty much scrap price, and of couse I sold my stock one about 4 weeks ago. So I am removing my whipple s/c and nitrous kit and going stock for now. In need of a good used tranny to get my truck back running would also need a convertor of some kind stock or aftermarket it don't matter...Thanks

Whats your zipcode, and are you delivering to a business or a residence and is there a forklift available?

Let me know, I can probably get better pricing on the freight and I can check on it and get an instant quote.

PATC Level 7 Raptor 4l65e (rated at 700hp) $1000 + shipping ($3500 new)

(Sonnax smart shell

Red eagle kevlar clutch kit

Billet input shaft

Transgo HD-2 Shift kit

upgraded sprag, pump and rotor, servos etc

pinless accumulator pistons... + lots more parts) Ive got all receipts. Let me know if you're interested or want more info.

Precision Industries 2800 Multi disc converter + FLT HD flexplate $850 + shipping ($1500 new)

All parts have >6,000 miles on them.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

hey could you do $550 shipped and did they give a time frame on delivery??

I could do $580. I've already dropped the price pretty low from what I wanted for it. Should take 2-3 days for delivery once it's picked up.

I could do $580. I've already dropped the price pretty low from what I wanted for it. Should take 2-3 days for delivery once it's picked up.

Hey I really want the tranny and convertor, I am currently going thru a seperation and have my 2 kids so money is tight, hopefully in a week or so i will have the cash but I do want it....if you sell in the meantime i understand, thanks

Hey I really want the tranny and convertor, I am currently going thru a seperation and have my 2 kids so money is tight, hopefully in a week or so i will have the cash but I do want it....if you sell in the meantime i understand, thanks

I have a few of these available, just let me know when you're ready.