Roll Pan With Exhaust Ports

Rays B4U

It will not work on the SS, due to the plastic body cladding that raps around the back. Sorry big guy! :thumbs:

By the way, BSER's rollpan is designed for the SS, it is the only one being produced as of right now.

It will not work on the SS, due to the plastic body cladding that raps around the back.  Sorry big guy! :thumbs:

By the way, BSER's rollpan is designed for the SS, it is the only one being produced as of right now.

:withstupid:

Charlie is right, but you could buy one from BSER and cut the holes in it like vdrumright did but you would still have to get some exhaust tips fabricated.

Well, dang, maybe we could buy the tips from RST and BSER could adapt them to his rollpan.

cause its a "safety hazard"

There are a lot of cars running around with the exhaust coming out like that, the Acura TL is one that comes to mind. I think the only safety hazard there would be is having no bumper at all. But, what is a bumper going to do when you get hit in the rear by a car doing 65?

It will not work on the SS, due to the plastic body cladding that raps around the back.  Sorry big guy! :thumbs:

:withstupid:

Charlie is right, but you could buy one from BSER and cut the holes in it like vdrumright did but you would still have to get some exhaust tips fabricated.

Well, dang, maybe we could buy the tips from RST and BSER could adapt them to his rollpan.

Good luck with that one. When I contacted them 4 months ago they said they wouldnt sell the tips.

Good luck with that one. When I contacted them 4 months ago they said they wouldnt sell the tips.

Well, double dang, maybe we could find a RST owner that would have "many" rearend collisions and get us some. :crackup:

Well, double dang, maybe we could find a RST owner that would have "many" rearend collisions and get us some. :crackup:

:crazy::banghead:

i was getting gas tonight at the local b.p. and i noticed a new acura TL and the exhaust tips are almost identical, except they are a little bit smaller. if you want to look into TL tips and customizing your own roll pan thats the way id do it

nick

Have you guys seen BSer's roll pan. That thing is a work of art. I saw his first one on his truck last year at the Dallas Tune Rally. If I bought it I dont think I could bring myself to cutting any holes in it.

His first one was made out of metal that he hand formed. Since I think he has been producing them from fiberglass.

You might ask him if he thinks mounting exhaust to it if it would be rigid enough to support the vibrations.

JOSH

Vince had some worked up, Im not sure what he ended up doing with them though.  Now he is running the dual round tips out the back.

I got discouraged and threw them in the trash.....lol

Vince what were the problems you were having making them?

Archived