Anyone ride Trials

Probably a bunch of guys on here who ride street bikes and probably some who ride off road as well.....but, is there another SSS owner out there who rides "Observed Trials"?

I've been doing it for perhaps longer than some of you whipper snappers have been breathing. :)

Bought my first Yamaha trials bike in '77

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bmx (DK) and Cannondale ("Beast of the East, "Best of the West") for bicycles...Never rode street bike trials but my freind did. Now he has a kid and won't do it for safety concerns.

If it involves wheels, I probably do it. I ride enduro, mx, mx-atv, streetbike, etc etc and just good ole free roam off road too. I have a DR650 dual sport for my adventures on and off road, a yz250 two stroke for mx and some more open space riding (occasionally take it in the woods when I'm feeling ballsy enough to wrestle it), a yfz450 for all kinds of off road and to carry women that don't wanna ride their own, and a GSXR 1000 for the streets and tracks. Love riding!!!