Truck of the year?

rcapone

Question

I guess we're not doing truck of the month anymore again? This is just my opinion, but since these trucks aren't made anymore and the rules of the TOTM are currently that no one can win that has already won before, maybe we should consider a different contest that would allow EVERYONE to participate and potentially win. I think more people would participate in nominations, voting, etc. if they have the potential to be nominated even if they have won a TOTM before.

I'm going to suggest that we re-structure to possibly a truck of the quarter or truck of the year since the last guy who won in 2013 was listed on this website for almost a full year anyway!

3 answers to this question

Just thinking of ways to bring a little more life into the site and like cmoney said, it will get a lot more people posting pics of their trucks too. Since a lot of the people on this site have already won TOTM and can't win again, what incentive do they have to even be involved? And let's face it, since there are fewer and fewer of our trucks these days, TOTM can't go on forever with the one and done rules.