USABodyguard's Chevrolet up for sale ...

Stitches040

This truck is a monster. I got to see it in person and let me just say wow. This truck is scary at start up and idle. I was a few cars behind Dave when we got on the freeway and got on it, the sound was just something that cannot be described. It's definitely a work of art. I would love to own this beast but I would get into some serious trouble and I would have a hard time resisting not driving it everyday which isn't good for a show truck or my wallet

Hahaha... It's been a long time! Since my last visit here I've done a shit load of upgrades and engine color changes and more...

The truck is in pristine condition with less than 1200 miles on the new drive train... It's pushing close to 1000 hp now, and has the potential in the LSX block (427) for much more.

I appreciate all of the kind words... While I love the truck, it's paid off, and literally just sits in my garage. I would like to start a new project, something old school.

Ok, the ebay reserve was $48.5k... However I am lowering it to $45k but willing to listen to offers, and I might be open to cash and trade, but not just trade, it's embarrassing to state the real number I have put into this truck, not including time, but without man hours I have over 100k, hell the drive train alone has more than 60k!?

If anyone is interested, hit me up!

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

That's a cool looking steering wheel, looks comfortable too. Any one else here have one like that made?

It's a Grant wheel, and it's around $250? I did an installation article for Truckin on it a few years ago, I like the way it feels when driving, plus all of your factory controls are re-used.

Hahaha... It's been a long time! Since my last visit here I've done a shit load of upgrades and engine color changes and more...

The truck is in pristine condition with less than 1200 miles on the new drive train... It's pushing close to 1000 hp now, and has the potential in the LSX block (427) for much more.

I appreciate all of the kind words... While I love the truck, it's paid off, and literally just sits in my garage. I would like to start a new project, something old school.

Ok, the ebay reserve was $48.5k... However I am lowering it to $45k but willing to listen to offers, and I might be open to cash and trade, but not just trade, it's embarrassing to state the real number I have put into this truck, not including time, but without man hours I have over 100k, hell the drive train alone has more than 60k!?

If anyone is interested, hit me up!

The truck looks like a $1,000,000. You got a deal at $100,000. :jester:

I'd like to see your next project come together.

• 1 month later...