SRT Jeep

onebadmax

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran one at the track if he wouldn't have sprayed me I'm sure I'd have won or it would have be close. Without my cam n stall ran one from a 60 roll and he walked away very slowly, was surprised at how my truck ran against him. They kids look ok but a Chrysler is just that a Turd.

Yeah all the performance reviews say it's quite a bit faster than the factory test review. I'm ordering a white one with black wheels this afternoon!

That's like the one they had at the local dealership. This one has that brown/orange colored interior.

post-12433-139447606645_thumb.jpg

Well I hope it's not like the old dodges and what not. The interior is light years ahead of GM. The leather looks and feels better. I just hope the power train is reliable.

On a side note, I hate salesmen. Said this will be the fastest ride sitting in my driveway lol, I drove up there in the Z06..... Then I mentioned my DMAX hahaha, what a tool.

Edited by onebadmax (see edit history)

I ran one at the track if he wouldn't have sprayed me I'm sure I'd have won or it would have be close. Without my cam n stall ran one from a 60 roll and he walked away very slowly, was surprised at how my truck ran against him. They kids look ok but a Chrysler is just that a Turd.

It's really for my wife, it's the Jeep or a new Tahoe. Everybody is gonna have tahoes so I figured this would be cool and different. Hope it's reliable, taking a big gamble here. I've only had GM products.

Well I hope it's not like the old dodges and what not. The interior is light years ahead of GM. The leather looks and feels better. I just hope the power train is reliable.

On a side note, I hate salesmen. Said this will be the fastest ride sitting in my driveway lol, I drove up there in the Z06..... Then I mentioned my DMAX hahaha, what a tool.

I can't stand salesman that don't take the time to inform themselves on the product they're selling, let alone a car salesman that doesn't know crap about cars. I guess it just doesn't take knowledge about cars to sale them lol sometimes they just sale themselves. Anytime I go by a car at a dealership I already know what I want and don't need the pushy salesman other then to use them as the middle man to negotiate, if only car sales had a self checkout option like most stores do now lol.

The only issues I've had with the GC is that the fog lamps weren't working, so they had to reset what they call the tipm. And I hear some people had trouble when adding HID lights, it'd screw up the wiring or some kind of electrical issue that wouldn't let all the lights function right. But you should have the factory HID lamps so no worries there. And I'd definitely buy the extended warranty, I got the one for 7 years/100k miles and as long as I can get rid of it before then, then im good.

If it wasn't for your Z06, I'd bet you you'd want to make the Jeep yours.