Finally ordered my wheels

PAFarmerSS

That's awesome! They are great wheels. Pain to keep the water spots off of... I want to know how those nexens ride. I was very sketchy about them but they are like the only decent priced tire in that size. I ended up getting a retarded deal on my falkens for 900$ all 4 new.

Sent using Tapatalk.

That's awesome! They are great wheels. Pain to keep the water spots off of... I want to know how those nexens ride. I was very sketchy about them but they are like the only decent priced tire in that size. I ended up getting a retarded deal on my falkens for 900$ all 4 new.

Sent using Tapatalk.

Yea tires aren't cheap for this size. But the nexen's are supposed to be pretty decent. I'll post how they are

• 2 weeks later...

Sent using Tapatalk.

The nexen's ride awsome. They actually ride smoother than my stock size toyo proxes did.. Ha which really suprised me

Nice. Did they have to use a lot of weight to get then balanced?

Sent using Tapatalk.

Not positive on the amount but around 12 little square flat weights on the inside lip. Give or take a few. So yea haha. I'll post a picture tomorrow if I remember