When it rains it pours

CJ_978

It might be your cats, but regardless if they're not they're definitely going out if you say you hear some noise inside them. Keep us posted man I hope that's just the problem

will def keep yous guys posted!

i already have headers in there, and since i have to cut cats out, they are going to stay out now gives me an excuse to put in electric cutouts and while im at it get rid of cowboy pipes and do dumps the exhaust is not stock, only thing that was stock was the cats

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, problems fixed, it was the cats, thanks all for the help, unbolted cats from headers and it stayed running and i was able to drive it, i had the cats hollowed out, its still running rough and skipping a bit, but i figured it was because the cats were taking out and once i get it retuned it would run smoother... hopefully, if it doesnt fix im going to have to look deeper into it... but the passanger side cat was clogged solid, and the drivers side was half way there... but it is now running and driving where i was not able to get the truck to move before... another plus is my trucks sounds way better without the cats haha

Straight pipe is welded inside the cat, they also do a visual when they do the state inspection on it every year, and if someone were to just hollow the cat out and not put a pipe in, then it would sound droany and shitty, and no rear 02 sensors just the fronts

Ok. That's the way I tell some guys around here to do it. Just weld some heat shields over the mid section, but it would only work as a visual if say a highway patrol were to look under neath the car. Here in Cali we got to do a smog, or pay up.