F/S FIC 1000cc 95lb INJECTORS

TvsQuez

http://fuelinjectorconnection.com/shop/viewitem.php?productid=29

95LB AT 43.5 PSI THESE FLOW 103LB/HR IN AN LS RAIL RUNNING 58 PSI FUEL PRESSURE

I bought these a few months ago for my new build, They were going on lq9 stock rails, stock intake. I installed them a few weeks ago and pulled them out today. No mileage on them, my truck is still under construction. These are 48mm o ring to o ring, no spacers were needed like my old 80lb dekas. They are drop in with the connectors EV6 style. I'm asking $550 OBO shipped w/connectors. I also have the data excel sheet for them I can send with them.

Edited by Tvsquez (see edit history)

The build is waiting on ecm. Been ready for about three months but waiting for my pcm that whole time. Finally, I switched Tuners and will triple check and get it running soon. It's new motor, tranny, turbo kit, etc. Whole new build. Took forever lol

The build is waiting on ecm. Been ready for about three months but waiting for my pcm that whole time. Finally, I switched Tuners and will triple check and get it running soon. It's new motor, tranny, turbo kit, etc. Whole new build. Took forever lol

4l80e? Staying AWD?

Who's tuning it for you now?

Turbo?! You're going to have to change your name! LOL. But then again, so I'm I. LOW11sSSS. It's got a good ring to it. :lol:

Lol, yeah, I swear it sucks. I came into this forum thinking I was going to swap my supercharger into this one, and behold....Turbo, here I am lol. I swear, I contemplated going tvs2300, just for the reliability. I miss my old S/C, but these turbo's sound so sexy...

Edited by Tvsquez (see edit history)

Stay turbo lol

Truck sounded wicked when I saw it famoso last.

Wasn't it Jim that was tuning your truck before?

I'm gonna try n get my truck to dip in the 12s cam only, if I ever get a cam to throw in the engine... Sometime this year lol

Yes, Jim was my previous tuner. I just did the whole build with a friend. We put it all together etc this time. Tired of other people working on my vehicle and me having no damn clue what is going on. I bought hptuners pro, and try to understand the concept of a tune.

Yes, Jim was my previous tuner. I just did the whole build with a friend. We put it all together etc this time. Tired of other people working on my vehicle and me having no damn clue what is going on. I bought hptuners pro, and try to understand the concept of a tune.

Props man, I just can't take my cars to mechanics and trust that they'll do what they're telling you lol. It's just hard to find a shop with a good reputation. If you had your 60e built locally then we probably went to the same place, and even though I paid x amount of money and was given a shop receipt with x parts done I don't believe it. The servos ya cuz I can see those but the internals shtt who knows.

I had bought EFI live to try on my truck but ended up letting it sit n just sold it, but I'll eventually get another one.

If you need need someone semi local to tune it, I know a good shop.

What shop for tune?

If you can drive it or tow it after your done, drive up North to Fresno. And it's Nathan @ all out performance, he's been around almost all type of car and he's always had long lasting fast setups. I use to do a lot of street racing.

Oh ok did you talk to him already? I was looking at turbo kits last year and I talked to them about building the hot pipes.

Zippy would be another great tuner, especially if you have the HP tuners software to learn. He's out of Vegas but you can email him your files.