MID12sSSS TVS2300 370 build

MID12sSSS

Think I'm going to tuck the return lines under the injectors like this... Keep it clean. 5C3AE4C2-504D-4AAE-BF60-AC6F7A683A51_zps

Let's see how it looks with the fuel line running on top of the injectors right under the fuel rail. Wouldn't the fuel line get hot laying on the valve cover?

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

Let's see how it looks with the fuel line running on top of the injectors right under the fuel rail. Wouldn't the fuel line get hot laying on the valve cover?

Hmmm.. Good call. I'll just suspend it next to the rail. Just wanted to show off my polished rails best I could. :jester:

I haven't built that line yet. It's just laying there to see how it'd look.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

I got the idea to mount it there from the Camaro forum. That's where a lot of them have been mounting their FPR when running this blower. I thought it looked really good so I decided to put mine there. Lots of empty space back there. But you're right. I didn't even think about that. It looks like it's a lot closer to the cogs in the pic than it really is. I'll take a look at it tonight when I get home. See if I can relocate it or make a scatter shield for the cog belt in the future.

Thanks for the input guys.

overkill on the fuel system huh?

What you talking about? :lol:

No such thing.

Hey Brandon, The FPR looks great but I would be worried about the COG belt hitting the FPR if the COG failed..... If that Fuel Pres gauge gets nailed it will cause a fire....

On second thought, how bout I leave it where it is, insure my truck for $40k, and see what happens. :jester:

Do you think that fuel filter will flow enough???

Goddamn it... Now I'm not so sure... I mean its just a straight through with just a 40micron screen in it.. Hardly a filter at all... But you got me thinkin so I looked it up. It's rated 130gph, approx 492lph... I've got 800lph in pumps... Hmm..

I'll email fuel lab and see what they have for high flow filters. I'm sure they've got a 10micron in line that'll do the trick... I don't know how I missed that. I was sure it'd flow enough.. Guess not! Good catch!!! :thumbs:

Would have found out real quick that I wasn't getting enough fuel. Haha.

Really? Haha so you already new my little Aero wasn't gonna be enough. :lol:

Hmm... So you must have an inline pump? I'll just get the one 828 and mount it in place of my aero. It'll be an easy fix. However, I can't find the LPH specs on the fuel labs... It just says "high flow". I'll shoot em an email.

Thanks again for lookin out! :thumbs:

I was looking at these.. Soon as I know the specs, I'll order one up. I'm sure it's more than enough, but just to make sure. :lol: I thought that aero was gonna be enough. :nutkick:

http://fuelab.com/products/race/fuel-filters-2/858-series/item/85800_series_high_flow_integrated_filter_check_valve/