MID12sSSS TVS2300 370 build

MID12sSSS

lol I need one

Well if you need a good deal on a filter good to almost 500lph, this'll help you out. If you decide to go dual pumps, you'll be in the same position. Up to you though.

$35 shipped for a never used filter assembly, an extra screen, and that fitting you need for your return line. And you're sure that your fuel rails don't need -6 o-ring boss fittings? I've got a few extra of those too.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/TFS-23001

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/TFS-RF040

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/RUS-640940

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-220166B

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

More progress soon...May be taking a mini vacation to anchorage this weekend. Gonna order up the rest of the stuff I need for my fuel system tonight. That way by next week hopefully I'll be able to finish my fuel system, start on my wiring, and possibly stab the trans! :thumbs:

Swing by my shop in Anchorage if you make it down.

Okay Matt! Yeah. I'll probably leave at noon tomorrow. Maybe Saturday I can swing by and introduce you to my girlfriend. How's the weather/roads?

Weather is clear at the moment, it's been really warm here and everything melted or what little snow we had. Pretty much looks like spring, the roads where dry and dusty today. Give me a call when you make it down, me and my friend Aaron started a shop down in town so you should swing by and check it out!

Weather is clear at the moment, it's been really warm here and everything melted or what little snow we had. Pretty much looks like spring, the roads where dry and dusty today. Give me a call when you make it down, me and my friend Aaron started a shop down in town so you should swing by and check it out!

That's so awesome dude... Ill have to drop my truck off this summer and have you do some sweet stuff to it. Like my wire tuck. :lol:

You've got so much talent and knowledge in this field. You're shop is going to do awesome. So are you doing mechanical repairs, or restoration? I know you could make millions off your restoration alone.

I can't wait to check it out.

That's so awesome dude... Ill have to drop my truck off this summer and have you do some sweet stuff to it. Like my wire tuck. :lol:

You've got so much talent and knowledge in this field. You're shop is going to do awesome. So are you doing mechanical repairs, or restoration? I know you could make millions off your restoration alone.

I can't wait to check it out.

Thanks! It's already busy with some big projects, but it's pretty small, but that's the only way you can make it as a startup. We are doing a bit of both repairs/restorations/everything at the moment! I'll explain more in person as there's some complications with it. We can definitely get your wire tuck done as well!

Well, no big updates on the truck, but I had a good weekend in Anchorage! Got to see Matts shop! His operation is very impressive. Lots of sweet projects going on around there. A hotrod speed boat w/ a custom wrap and LS3 swap, as well as a Quadrasteer tow-truck build that may see a blown 454LSX and custom paint to match the boat... If we ask him nicely, maybe he'll keep us updated. :thumbs:

Was digging through some stuff and found my original dealership repair manuals for the SS. All 5 volumes.

A34F497C-BCD0-43B5-9294-5481049CBAEB_zps

55F46A03-8FC5-4483-BF39-3FB60943C1C5_zps

Also found my original window sticker.. Gonna iron it out a little and get it laminated to put in my windshield for car shows. Kinda excited to see I still had it. Its near impossible to get another.

f996a361-6fb4-427d-bb86-4b501b79388c_zps

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Did some research on installing my RX monster catch can. I needed a filtered oil cap for the fresh intake side. I see them go from $35-$75. Decided to make my own for $10. :lol: Picked up a little filter, used a 7/8" holesaw on my factory oil cap, lubed it up with some high heat-clear silicone, and plugged it in! Took 5minutes.. Still sitting in the vise until the silicone sets up.. Ill post another pic when its done and installed. :thumbs:

2EA90027-D72A-44CF-9639-6B04F42369BD_zps

6EA215CF-DE95-4D87-BDD8-EC439C01402A_zps

You need one a these babies Brandon...

20150210_155617.jpg

I decided on the Fuelab 85081. It can flow more fuel than you'd ever need, and has the built in check valve option. That way, when I turn the truck off, it keeps line pressure. The fuel won't leak back into the tank and fill the lines with fumes. This'll aid in better start ups and probably less fuel smell when it's parked. And, it comes in anodized blue :thumbs: Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Man this things gonna run great and sound mean. Can't wait! Keep updates coming!

Thanks homie! :thumbs:

Ordered up a Fuelab filter for myself and justin. His black, mine blue. Also ordered some more -6 to finish my fuel system and the fittings to plumb my steam vent hoses for the heads. I REALLY hope my converter shows up this week. Sure would be nice to put that trans in this weekend. :lol: I was wanting to have that in weeks ago. Oh well.

You'll get there. Those fuel lab filters are sweet. Just pricey. Iv yet to place my order for line and fittings. It's just hard to accept I'll have $550 in line and fittings :(