FS: chrome grills, stock grill, airbag, rear seat, chin spoiler

sleepingcrna

1. ***SOLD*** Street scene upper section (2 PC) and lower bumper plus both brake vent grills. Chrome. I bought these from a member, but I have never even tried to install them. Not new, but appear new. Looks to be a complete set with hardware. ***SOLD***

2. Passenger airbag. No issues. Only one way to know if it works, and I'd rather sell it than test it out. $25 shipped OBO

3. Stock plastic grill section. The plastic surround pieces are trash, but the honeycomb plastic grill sections are intact if anyone is looking to do something with them. Make an offer if you want them.

4. ***SOLD***Chin spoiler is new. I think they're $20 shipped these days. I'd ship it for that, or sell it for $15 if you buy anything else in this section.

5. Rear seat is in great condition. Obviously shipping is the concern. If you want it, I'll sell it cheap, but we'll have to work together on shipping it.

3 years of sitting in the garage attic has proven all of this needs a new home. I'll try to get pics loaded, or PM me a cell number or email and I'll fire off pics right away. Thanks

post-8284-0-37859000-1395332437_thumb.jpg

post-8284-0-96022600-1395332459_thumb.jpg

post-8284-0-91573400-1395332474_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gasemall (see edit history)