Dynatech headers

RickRolled

Do they make 1 7/8x 3"? I already got true duals with the stock pipes and a x pipe. I plan on deleting the cats as long as my base doesnt start making every vehicle that drives on base get smog tested. Utah is stupid like that.

Wow those are pricey, but if you want a quality piece and stainless that's the way to go. Idk if kooks makes a specific one for our trucks but you can run the f body style if your not AWD and have to fab up a mid pipe due to the collector positioning.

TSP makes a 1 7/8 also but not sure if it's a stainless metal.

And pacesetter is another one but probably won't hold up in rough climate states.

He's running an mp112, so that alone would call for more exhaust. I'd say the 1 3/4 on a 6.0 engine would probably be better suited for a lightly modded truck/car now that the availability for a 1 7/8 is out, not to say that the 1 3/4 can't go far, cuz it's taken a lot of people to some fast times. But with a blower, you don't have to worry about any low end loss going to a larger primary. It'll only be gains and more room to grow..

If you run 3" collectors you have the option to keep 3" all the way back or neck them down. Most people that are running a true dual setup will run 2.5", there's a few ways you can do it. There are comparisons of how different exhaust setups, dual, single, diameter size etc... And they show up to how much HP there good for.

I prefer to just run an exhaust cutout as close to the engine as possible.

• 2 months later...