My truck got keyed

redssinpgh

:banghead::banghead: Somebody keyed the Fu#k out of my truck :banghead::banghead:

I just noticed it. It must of happened sometime between Saturday and now. somebody must really not like me. I guess you'll have that. But I'd love to KILL who ever did it :devil:

There are 3 huge scratches, and they are deeeeep. Oh yea and I just got new insurance, thye're going to love me.

:) Well all I have to do is watch Haynss's signature a couple of times, that makes me laugh. I can't get enough of the look on both of those ladies' faces.

Insurance agent said my insurance shouldn't go up. I hope not. I'll get an estimate tomorrow or wednsday.

Mike

Sorry to hear about that, I live in fear of this happening everyday.
I worry about that also... :eek:

I think I speak for most of us here…

We mourn in sadness at this tragic event 

:withstupid:

I hate hearing about something like that... it's sad when you can't have something nice, because somebody will just go and damage it out of jealousy or just plain meanness... :mad: Best of luck getting it fixed!

Thats sucks, it pisses me off whenever I hear that some fag keyed a nice car/truck because his ass drives a beat up civic. My girlfriends car got keyed last year a week after she got her new rims and she was pretty pissed off so I know how you feel.

Sorry to here about your truck. That stuff just pisses me off. :mad: Can't do anything to your face but will attack your truck that can't do anything back. As far as insurance goes it is considered a non chargable claim. Anything on the compehesive side is non chargeable. Fire,theft,vandalism,deer etc.

Good luck with the repairs.

Sorry to hear about the keying. Not a day goes by where I dont think this will happen to me, I just can not beleave it hasn't yet, some of my neighbors are real jealous of my truck and have done things to me in the past with my old car. They are all nothing but TRASH!

Do you happen to know where you were at when it happened?

Archived