My truck got keyed

redssinpgh

Sorry to hear about the bad luck dude.... I only hope your paths cross or you hear about the person who did it bragging or something so you have the opportunity to launch a counter attack on their balls! I feel sorry for the fool that messes with my SS! I guarantee they will sorely regret doing so. :devil::devil::dunno::shakehead:

Sorry to hear about the bad luck dude.... I only hope your paths cross or you hear about the person who did it bragging or something so you have the opportunity to launch a counter attack on their balls!  I feel sorry for the fool that messes with my SS! I guarantee they will sorely regret doing so. :devil:  :devil:  :dunno:  :shakehead:

Super Dave and his attacks on balls?!?! :shakehead::jester:

That blows if I ever caught some scumbag doing that to my truck I would kill the bastard. I am still dying to know who threw that brick at my truck I would love to smash :banghead: his head into a wall. It is so hard to keep your stuff looking good when you got low lifes out there destroying your stuff :banghead:

:mad: This kinda stuff just kills me. I don't know about you guys but I would NEVER vandalize another persons vehicle unless it was retaliation for damage done to mine. You just don't mess w/ a guys vehicle... its something that is written in the 'unwritten manly code'. Basically this just proves that the person who did it is a spineless peice of sh*t and they'll get theres in the end! :smash:

Some f*ck, keyed my old truck, Because I slapped him around at a party the night before. Just so you all know he was slapping around his girlfriend, That happened to be one of my close friends. But all in all he got what was coming to him again, And I got my truck fixed. :D:flag:

:mad: This kinda stuff just kills me. I don't know about you guys but I would NEVER vandalize another persons vehicle unless it was retaliation for damage done to mine. You just don't mess w/ a guys vehicle... its something that is written in the 'unwritten manly code'. Basically this just proves that the person who did it is a spineless peice of sh*t and they'll get theres in the end! :smash:

I can honestly say I will NEVER vadalize another vehicle, even if it is retaliation from somthing dont to my own vehicle....ive learned when u try and get there car back, they too have the same mentality oh im going to key his car again....shit aitn worth it.....the best thing for situations like this is to confront him, give him 1 and absolutly 1 chance to apologize offer to fix and kiss your feet...and if he doessnt just slap him and say, bich you just got slapped....then proceed to beat him into a pulp....i bet he would not ever touch another per-sons vehicle again

jk

Hey I got my estimate today,$1300 and he's covering my deductible. I have a good idea who did it. To confront him I have to drive 70 miles, near my dad's camp. I have all kind of revenge ideas:devil: but I really can't be sure if it was really this guy. BUT it kinda looks like he did it. I wish I knew.

Take it easy :cool:

Mike

Archived