rear bumper bolts

firehawknwv

Hey guys Im selling my BSER roll pan but I cant find my stock rear bumper bolts. So could someone tell me what size bolts are needed to bolt the bumper to the frame rails of the truck. I know there are 3 bolts per side and one pair of bolts were a different size. Also can someone tell me where to get a step pad for the bumper also for a fair price as my clips are broken off in some places plus its all faded. Ive seen the step pads on ebay for about 160 or so and a dealership wants 260 for a new one. Any help is appreciated, thanx!

18mm bolts about 1 1/2 long. I wouldnt get a new step pad. Just find a way to make it stay in place, painting it can fix the fade issue. Pretty expensive if you ask me, at least thats what i would do lol

18mm bolts about 1 1/2 long. I wouldnt get a new step pad. Just find a way to make it stay in place, painting it can fix the fade issue. Pretty expensive if you ask me, at least thats what i would do lol

agreed mine is color matched to my truck

1zczwhh.jpg

Well I already have a guy that Ive promised the BSER too for 550 shipped unless someone could beat that deal which it will also include 2 sets of white LED bolt style license plate lights.
Well I know the bolts need to be 1 1/2 in. in length. I have the right bolt for the top front holes now but I need the rear 2 bolts. From the botl size that I have now it looks like I just need to go up 1 or 1 more sizes.
Ive tried the back to black stuff on the piece before but the crap never lasts long and it is pretty well faded. Plus It has 3 or 4 clips that are messed up now so it wont stay down. I dont to color match it as it will get used to step on so I dont want to mess up nice paint. The ones Ive found on ebay are genuine GM pieces but they are just 120 bucks which to me I think they should cost about 60 or so but what can you do.

Thanx again guys!