WTB: BRSE roll pan

454fan

I have had good luck with buying here in the past,so ill try again. Looking for a BRSE roll pan.Will pay for shipping and a fair price for it. I also will have a mint bumper cover to trade if that's what your after?

Let me know, thanks!

U just missed 2 that were for sale... Some how some way gotta get Mr bser to do another group buy. Anyone have n e connections with him? Seems like several people have been asking about it recently.

U just missed 2 that were for sale... Some how some way gotta get Mr bser to do another group buy. Anyone have n e connections with him? Seems like several people have been asking about it recently.

Just out of curiosity, what did the pans go for on the last group buy?

They went for $450 Shipped from BSER... Since he no longer makes them they go for $500+ un-painted and un fitted, the skys the limit... Supply and Demand

The last few I have seen have been 750+. One was $800 and it was damaged.

$750 at this point is a good deal for a new one.

Yea... I thought $450 was high when I bought mine and struggled pulling the trigger... I am glad I did because I would have never bought one for more than $500 let alone $800-$1000 Thats a Cam job < LOL... Or a nitrous Kit.... But to each there own and they do look awesome on the trucks all painted up...