Bought a TBSS yesterday.

Bizo

So I was on my way to work Monday am a few exits away on the highway I feel my steering wheel start shaking bad. Luckily it was snowing/raining and the highway was icy so everyone was going slow. I suspected a front cv joint so I pulled to the brake down lane and turned the steering wheel lock to lock before pulling back into the highway. Sure enough, no vibration. Happened two more times before finally getting to work. While pulling into the parking lot, I noticed a TBSS had been traded in over the weekend (I'm a service manager at a dodge dealer). Pissed off about my broken truck, I decide to text my wife an tell her I'm trading it in and I tell her about the TBSS. She replays "no your not, your not getting rid of your truck". Ok, I'm coming home to get your car (07 Accord loaded, but still a Honda) and trade it then. She says, OK, whatever you want. Damn, that's was easy. She wants to drive the SSS! Now that's a wife. But I have to admit, I still like driving the SSS more even though it's def slower. I also wasn't happy about getting embarrassed last week In the SSS by a 2012 F150 eco boost with only a mild tune especially considering he works for me and told everyone. Gonna keep working on the SSS though and throw some bolt-ons to the TBSS too. I gotta a TBSS intake, x-link, 90mm TB and shift kit still waiting for me to install. Just haven't gotten the spare fuel rail modded yet for the intake.

Thinking vanity plates this time...

HISSS and HERSS.

Thanks. Still love me SSS though. Glad she told me no! Might a done something I woulda regretted. Right front axle as the issue and I fixed it that night so no big deal.