Possible new tails

C-RichSS

Yea pretty weird how that happened. Dont remember how it happened just showed up one day lol. Imma have to check them out or maybe smoke these, cant get rid of them like that anyways

I guess if you attract attention to yourself you'll get pulled over anyways but like I said I've been lucky you just never know if you catch a by the book cop that is looking hard to write a ticket and complains about the lights I've had cops behind me and so far they could careless so lucky me

I got cattless long tubes headers and 3" magnaflow straight through mufflers dumping out before the passenger rear tire its causes attention so that's why the lights worry me sometimes almost everyone I drive by looks

I can't afford a 69 chevelle SS with a 396 so I would like my truck to sound close its my compromise and i live in New England its my all season hotrod smile ear to ear all year and a daily driver bought the truck in 06 with 66666 miles on it and has 150000 now and I'm still in love age doesn't matter its the body style I really like until 2014 I really didn't like the newer body style pickups just my opinion

I agree about the new ones the side of them reminds me of a Colorado..... I just got my SS in December with 100k even on it and I've loved every second of it. Don't think I'll ever let it go

My last truck was '00 silverado step side with the 5.3 it had long tubes headers no cats no muffler and dual 3inch straight pipe all the way back. That SOB was loud.... Pretty sure it had glass packs also

Edited by C-RichSS (see edit history)

Yeah the truck side of the new style is kinda flat and boring like it has no cool body lines it looks like a blank canvas waiting for gm to add in something that's missing

I do like the fast lane 427 pickup I'm just saying off the lot it doesn't say buy me to me