NOT A REAL SS

EmoWalrus05

There was a post on facebook with business cards that said this is not a real ss so i decided to make my own because i know some of you wanted business cards made up so i went ahead and made some of them up and post them for sale. You can also personalize them they way you want to even you can make them cheaper but i thought they looked cool this way have fun and enjoy!!! STLSSS

Edited by Josh
link removed as permission was not given to use the silveradoss.com logo (see edit history)

• Admin

This has not been approved by SilveradoSS.com, you do not have permission to use the sites domain name on this card. Please remove it.

You have every right to do this as an individual, but I need to make it clear this site DOES NOT support it.

A friend texted me a picture of this card last week, said he found it online.

I was checking out the FB page for this site, a saw the comment about SS clones. Man what a joke. I personally don't care what anyone puts an SS badge on. I was going to build a RCSB myself and add the cladding and interior, idk how that's a a clone of an SSS... It's not an ext cab, it's a Rcsb which to me is more ideal to fall in the "sports truck" category. I say if you have the ability to make something greater, then do it.

I don't have anything against the clean builds. And at the same time I don't mind poking a little fun at the not so clean builds... Or the guy with the huge 'avalanche ss' stickers across his front and rear windows. What erks me though is the guy who tries to make a quick buck off of 'fellow enthuiasts'. I bought 250 'you suck at parking' business cards not that long ago for like 6 bucks... When did we replace comradery with petty personal gains??