New site logo?

Not on the banner at the top of the page, but on the Firefox tab at the top of server window.

All of the logos on my saved and bookmarked SSS pages have either vanished or changed to this new one as well.

Saw a post a week or so ago in which a mod mentioned that changes were coming. Just curious.

• Admin

My Firefox showed that logo for awhile after the site update on 4/9/14, it eventually changed. Have you tried a "Forced Refresh" (Ctrl + F5) or (shift + reload current page button in the tool bar)?

Yep, for a few days it reverted back to the default forum icon. I replaced it but you may have to clear your cache to get back to the old logo...

My Firefox showed that logo for awhile after the site update on 4/9/14, it eventually changed. Have you tried a "Forced Refresh" (Ctrl + F5) or (shift + reload current page button in the tool bar)?

Yep, for a few days it reverted back to the default forum icon. I replaced it but you may have to clear your cache to get back to the old logo...

Thanks guy's. I'll see if I am smart enough to figure it out. If not, not a huge deal.