JL Audio 1000/1 amp for sale

D1SCSS

I'm selling a very nice JL 1000/1 amplifier. This is a very powerful and clean sounding amp! I'm not sure how much its worth so I'm taking offers. I might take trades? Not sure what I would trade it for but just hit me up... Thanks

post-24911-0-69149100-1398462788_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

I'm open to anything. I don't really need much for my truck but I might be building a LS for my 1958 soon.PM me some of the parts that you have..

I have a set of injectors I think 42# but I need to check. I also have a 90mm throttle body and LS3 intake

Also have the following:

Dash Cluster Orange Needles

OBD2 Cable with adapters to USB, believe the setup is for LS1Edit or some similar software

Diamond Audio M5 12" Subwoofer

Silverado SS Radiator two part

Gas Tank

Front Drive Shaft

Rear Drive Shaft

Metal Chrome Front Bowtie, should be repainted or powder coated

Map Light and cubby housing with all wiring

Diamond Chrome Headlights - they are nice lights just not my style

Bose 6 Disc Changer

Bose Front 6.5" Speakers

Auto Meter Lunar Boost Gauge with A Pillar it is mounted to

Headliner

Airraid Cold Air Intake

1999-2002 Tail Lights

Electric fans

Silverado SS wheels powder coated black with black center caps, three good Nitto 420S 305/55R20 tires and one that has damage but still holds air, also includes a silver spare wheel with new tire

GMC Denali/Yukon 02~up Headlights

I also have plenty of video game and firearm stuff too depending what your in to.

I have a set of injectors I think 42# but I need to check. I also have a 90mm throttle body and LS3 intake

Also have the following:

Dash Cluster Orange Needles[/size]OBD2 Cable with adapters to USB, believe the setup is for LS1Edit or some similar software[/size]Diamond Audio M5 12" Subwoofer[/size]Silverado SS Radiator two part[/size]Gas Tank[/size]Front Drive Shaft[/size]Rear Drive Shaft[/size]Metal Chrome Front Bowtie, should be repainted or powder coated[/size]Map Light and cubby housing with all wiring[/size]Diamond Chrome Headlights - they are nice lights just not my style[/size]Bose 6 Disc Changer[/size]Bose Front 6.5" Speakers[/size]Auto Meter Lunar Boost Gauge with A Pillar it is mounted to[/size]Headliner[/size]Airraid Cold Air Intake[/size]1999-2002 Tail Lights[/size]Electric fans[/size]Silverado SS wheels powder coated black with black center caps, three good Nitto 420S 305/55R20 tires and one that has damage but still holds air, also includes a silver spare wheel with new tire[/size]GMC Denali/Yukon 02~up Headlights[/size]

I also have plenty of video game and firearm stuff too depending what your in to.[/size]

I'm interested in the wheels. Can you post pics?