Got a few things in the mail lately

Started collecting a few parts the past couple of weeks. The best parts are yet to show up but once I'm all done and everything's installed I shouldn't have to worry about getting beat by BMW 328i's no more

post-24040-0-56063500-1398988799_thumb.jpg

No install parties here :( . I'm going to let someone else do it for me. It's my only vehicle and I don't have the time or place try all the work myself. Turbo, Heads, cam, intake, fuel system, meth, tune, and 4l80 is way too much for me to attempt in any reasonable time frame especially living out of a apartment.

Gonna be a whole new beast for sure.

For sure! I've been driving my truck in pretty much stock form for too long. I've been debating on headers, tune and other smaller mods for a while but I always knew I wanted to go turbo so I just waited until I could make it happen. It will definitely be nice to feel boost instead of torque Management!!!!!

No install parties here :( . I'm going to let someone else do it for me. It's my only vehicle and I don't have the time or place try all the work myself. Turbo, Heads, cam, intake, fuel system, meth, tune, and 4l80 is way too much for me to attempt in any reasonable time frame especially living out of a apartment.

I know what you mean. I don't have a DD either, yet anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

nice parts, can you do me a favor and get some measurments off that intercooler, like length, top width, bottom width(where the inlet/outlets are), and im assuming its the 3" thick core..? id appreciate it as ive been wanting to know for another project..