SS/55

After about a month with my SS someone pointed out that my badges are upside down. Looks like a previous owner did some paint work on it and put all driver, passanger and tail gate badges on wrong. Now i gotta put in work to fix that! Pretty embarressing if you ask me!

post-26281-0-24604500-1399426319_thumb.jpg

Come on how can you go a month with out knowing that they're upside down lol. That'll be the first thing I would catch if I found something wasn't right lol. At least you getting them fixed. Just try to take them off gently so you wont damage the clear coat under them and mess up your paint

fishing line to cut thru the adhesive works pretty well and you're not prying on the emblems much... getting the remainder of the adhesive off would then be the tricky part.., but your emblems should remain intact.

A heat gun works well to loosen the double sided tape. Just make sure not to hold it too close to the emblems, and for not to long. they will come right off.

Goo Gone works wonders, as well as WD-40 for the rest of the adhesive.