Boat owners?

C-RichSS

Just seeing who all on here loves the lake. I know there's a few on here but figured we could post up some pics of current or past boats you've enjoyed . I've been around boating my whole life and we got out of it for a few years because of my baseball schedule but we missed it way to much and ended up getting back into it last fall by picking up our new toy and can't wait to enjoy it this year. Here's our 262 Cobalt

post-25871-0-83026000-1399515472_thumb.jpg

post-25871-0-44387500-1399515506_thumb.jpg

Ive always been passionate about boating.. grew up raised camping and going up river in jetboats.

Heres Mine Its a 22' ThunderJet Jetboat Powered By a Marine Power VVT 6.0 at 400 Horsepower.

boatingpicsandvids031_zps5fb1326a.jpg

DSC05512_zps2ddbe2d0.jpg

Edited by Quicksilvers (see edit history)

them cobalts are some nice solid boats. i remember working at the marina and finding interest in their brand. very solid riding boats in rough sees, and they do a great job deadening the sound the engine produces. does yours have the stand up table with the wrap around back seat?

Ours does not have the table. Where that part is our has the seat cussions and storage underneath. I think you have to have a R or A series for that. Correct me if I'm wrong. But we got it last august and used it a couple times that we could and it definitely has a smooth quiet ride. just wish it had thru-haul lol

Nice man! not many jet boats around where i live. Looks fun

Yeah they are a lot of fun. Being on the water period is whats fun, whether it be lake, river or ocean, love it all.

I think its an option to have the stow away table. We have a table it just goes into the tow pull on th back of the boat so you can eat on the sunpad and swim platform

Justin I couldn't agree more. being at the lake with my parents or at the campground with grandpa on his fish in boat its all fun and especially relaxing

Steve this is the closest to ours I could find. I know what your talkin about and I see the table latch in the picture but our boat does not have it. Must be an option. I got this pic off the factory web site

post-25871-0-35746600-1399602951_thumb.jpg

I bet it's better without it. Things get cramped pretty quick. I love that 18ft cc. One day I hope

To move to fl and have a CC to take the family out in and go offshore when I want to play!

Plus it keeps food outside the boat. My dad's always been anal about his boats and now I am too. Get yelled at if he finds a food crumb lol the older he gets the more he's relaxed a bit but now it's my turn to take over the roll. Especially when I take friends out