WTB: SS grill Emblem like this? where at

Dragman

where can I buy this Bowtie Emblem like on this grill in Blue! Thanks

I got this answer over at LSTECH

That looks like a old Shopman1 (username) bowtie, He made me one that said VHO for my red Silverado I used to have. He doesn't make them anymore but maybe you can find someone else who does. Go to the SIlveradoSS site and see if anyone has one for sale.

post-26330-0-69047200-1399571576_thumb.jpg

Royalty core makes them.

Kind of on the expensive side but I heard they are well worth it from the SSs owners that have them around my town.

And you don't have to wait on a "Stupid Group Buy" lol

That's why I might get one from them because who knows how long you could be waiting for a group bye. Lol

But royalty core you have to buy a whole new grille because it doesn't fit in the factory hole which is pretty ugly and disgusting IMO

From what I heard from the two owners that have an 04 other has an 06 said that the company will fit the emblem to the stock grill for no charge.

Royalty core makes them.

Kind of on the expensive side but I heard they are well worth it from the SSs owners that have them around my town.

And you don't have to wait on a "Stupid Group Buy" lol

That's why I might get one from them because who knows how long you could be waiting for a group bye. Lol

Maybe I'm weird, but if there is something that anybody can get anytime.....kinda makes me not want it lol. I looked on that royalty core site and just saw a bunch of paisa shit lol.