Dirty hands?

I know this completely random, but as we all know we fight with the awesomeness of black hands. lol But for the last couple monthes i tried something new, 409 all purpose spray (why?) I went to the sink and of course out of soap. Seen 409 and sprayed my hands. Washed off sprayed on again, washed off. (Mind blown) . it works better then carb spray without the burn. Better then the grit soap. Seriously if your going out with the wife and she's nagging about our manly hands, put 409 on em seriously. Doesn't dry them out or anything. Comment and tell me what you think after you try it. I swear use it right after you get done working, it's great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back in my pro mech. days we used this stuff in the shop. You can get it at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/BlueMagic-5215-Invisible-Protective-Coating/dp/B000BPEPA0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1400619368&sr=8-1&keywords=invisible+glove+hand+cream

Works good, (especially under fingernails). WD40 will also cut grease off your skin and other surfaces).

I never used gloves. Do you all clean them or just throw em out when they get too gross?

61u1VL6Ah5L_SL1500__zps501d45ac.jpg