The Storm

rcapone

The time has finally come! These stages of my build will include...

STAGE 1:

1. Magnuson TVS 2300 - non-Jackshaft model This is the complete kit ordered directly from Magnuson (ordered 5/19)

2. ARH 1-7/8" Primaries and connecting pipes w/no cats (ordered 5/19)

3. E-Fans - TYC 622230 + Wiring harness from LS1fans.com (ordered 5/23)

4. Tru-cool max trans cooler with bypass valve (already have but not yet installed)

5. Upgraded Alternator - AC Delco 145 amp 19244751 (ordered 5/23)

6. Aeroforce Interceptor Guages and A-Pillar Pod - need suggestions on exactly what to order (Changed to Depo Racing)

I'll have to wait and see exactly what the blower kit from Magnuson comes with, but the guy I ordered it from said it came with 42lb injectors and I think I may need a charge tube to connect to my Volant CAI box. I'm not sure if I would need anything else, but I really wanted to install the kit just as if comes from Magnuson to make sure there are no problems with the blower system before I start adding. Not sure if I need a TB or x-link for this part either.

STAGE 2:

1. Intro Twisted Vista II 22" x 10" - I'm told +30 offset and a good set of tires - I'm told 305/40/22's will work here

2. Speedsturr Tonneau cover

STAGE 3:

1. Trickflow 235 heads

2. Chromoly Push Rods w/ BTR Platinum .660 springs

3. Harland Sharp Rockers: decided on stock

4. Possibly Lifters - would like suggestions here please: decided on stock

5. 60lb Siemens Deka Injectors (Changed to Injector Dymanics 1000cc)

6. Fuel Pump? - LPA e85 Fuel System w/double pumper bucket

7. 90mm LS2 Silver Blade TB

8. Custom grind Cam - Lunati 223/239 115+4 .600 .600

9. ARP bolts

10. Valve covers - open to suggestions

11. 2 bar MAP sensor

12. X-Link 4.0

13. Spectre 4" Polished Intake

14. Innovators West 8 rib setup w/3.0 & 3.3 Maggie pulleys (Have but not yet installed)

...and anything else I'm forgetting to make this setup work!

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

Damn Randy your gonna drop some coin Wooooo. Can't wait to see the truck after your done. It's gonna be fasts and look sweet. You can get some nice fans on Amazon.

Since you're getting intros you need to set them off with a big brake kit

zo6 conversion!!!!! paint them blue!!!

Big brakes will be coming and they will be painted blue to match the hood and gate, but after the go fast mods...I just can't wait anymore since I did the 4L80e conversion first instead of the blower I need the speed ASAP - who cares about stopping :jester:

Also, I just got off the phone with Magnuson - the dude said it comes with what he thought were 43lb Delphi injectors and you can't upgrade through them either. He also told me it would ship on or before 5/30 so I'm stoked!

Yeah, Jason it's gonna cost some cha-ching but it's only money right? I should have this entire build done before the end of the summer...just in time for some cool temps at the track!

Can't wait to see some times and videos. Gonna have to get you a helmet for the track now lol.

I'm going to make this thread pic and vid heavy!

[/url]">http://20140523_2102401.jpg

[/url]">http://http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/randyc/media/20140523_2101091.jpg.html'>20140523_2101091.jpg

Got an AC Delco 145amp alternator on order - part # 19244751 Although your 700$ alternator is really sweet Chris, just didn't want to pony up the cash on that item.

Also ordered TYC E-fans # 622230 and wiring harness from LS1fans.com

60's would work well but just get 80's and be done with it!

do you have a part #? I did a search and see there are a couple of different styles (long or shorty) and was wondering if either would fit on our engines.

Also was wondering if anyone has a recommendation as far as the fuel pump is concerned. Since I know I have to drop the fuel tank to install the Maggie, I would prefer to install whatever's necessary as far as additional fuel pump/different fuel pump that would be sufficient to support stage 3 of my build later this summer.