The Storm

rcapone

I think it would! Hell, I'll race anything but racing another heavily modded SSS would be awesome! Weather.com says it's supposed to be in the 60's with 0% chance of rain and 62% humidity. Those conditions should make for some nice boost too! A few weeks ago I took her out in the morning when it was 70 degs. with my 3.8" pulley and saw 8psi, so I have no idea what to expect when I slap that 3.3" on there...maybe 12 - 15? What part of Minnesota are you in? Have you ever even got a 1/4 mile time on yours?

50% off w/Military ID James :omg:http://hpt.com/

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

Yeah, that's not too shabby, I'm still smiling Jason! Just looked at another HPT log where I hit 109 in 10.76 secs. I think my IAT's may be slowing me down though, they we at 117 at WOT during those runs. Can't friggin wait till next Friday at the track!

I like the narrative in your video. lol The truck looks pretty damn impressive. I'm getting envious of you AWD guys now that i got my turbo. All I can do is go 0 to a big old cloud of tire smoke in 3.985 sec,

Thanks Laurence. Yeah, I think I'd be doing the same if I still had the 65e in there. The 80's gearing has helped in that respect as the tires just chatter off the line and don't really break loose all the way BUT...I still have this baby

[/url]">http://http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/randyc/media/7a8d4e8f-bbc9-4d90-84ee-a2e4f41dadd0.jpg.html'>7a8d4e8f-bbc9-4d90-84ee-a2e4f41dadd0.jpg

When you get your slip you will be smiling a lot more lol. GL bro can't wait to see what it does.

Thanks Jason, me too! Knowing me, I'll probably make a run or two with the 3.3" and slap the 3.0" on just to see what she does. I'm hoping for high 11's

• 2 weeks later...

I think it would! Hell, I'll race anything but racing another heavily modded SSS would be awesome! Weather.com says it's supposed to be in the 60's with 0% chance of rain and 62% humidity. Those conditions should make for some nice boost too! A few weeks ago I took her out in the morning when it was 70 degs. with my 3.8" pulley and saw 8psi, so I have no idea what to expect when I slap that 3.3" on there...maybe 12 - 15? What part of Minnesota are you in? Have you ever even got a 1/4 mile time on yours?

50% off w/Military ID James :omg:http://hpt.com/

I live about 2 hours from Canada LOL... Northern MN... No one I mean no one wants to race me not even the rich pipeliners with there diesel rediculous lifted trucks and shiney rims with bigger turbos and tunes lol... Everyone else is a teenage ricer that I just accel normally and dust them or a 60 year old man with a retirement corvette or camaro. It's actually really funny cause everytime I pull up to a meet or a car gathering everyone is allways whispering and pointing, its like the grim reaper has shown up and everyone just steps back and gauks... Just walking through the crowds I have heard people say stuff quietly to eachother like "you know that thing is supercharged, and that truck is unbeatable lol... I just snicker and walk away : my truck is not all that fast low 12's maybe high 11's... " It just sounds bada$$ with the cam and the mp112 with a 2.8"pulley... The servo and shift kit hits very hard too... What really gets people is when you open the electronic cutouts and the truck sounds like a 60-70's loper muscle car...

If I had a car trailer and a big enough truck besides my 2007 colorado I'd seriously think about it... My SSS woukld cost a fortune in gas to get down there at 12-13mpg hwy and 0-8 city lol... Plus if something broke I'd be screwed... Nitrous not installed yet but next spring you bet your A$$ I'll be ready and if you want to make a trek up north to Brainard international speedway we can run them and if you want you can follow me home and we can have a few beers and go fishing for the weekend lol...

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)