Fogs. Been a long time coming

C-RichSS

As you guys know for Easter I got myself some fog lights. After different styles and not liking how some where going to be I ended up with "Hella FF 75" with 4000k exenon bulbs and I ABSOLUTLY love them

post-25871-0-50886700-1401245159_thumb.jpg

post-25871-0-16396300-1401245169_thumb.jpg

post-25871-0-58372800-1401245262_thumb.jpg

post-25871-0-73120800-1401245275_thumb.jpg

Only reason it looks bad is because of bad light from phone and the reflection of my blue bulbs makes them look that way. They're chrome reflective on the inside. And stocks were my first choice and I got them here and didn't like how they fit in my brake ducts

Only reason it looks bad is because of bad light from phone and the reflection of my blue bulbs makes them look that way. They're chrome reflective on the inside. And stocks were my first choice and I got them here and didn't like how they fit in my brake ducts

Will the stock fog lights even fit perfectly on the duct. I wanna do this but use the factory square ones. Looks nice at night btw

they fit behind the duct, not inside of it. scroll down in this link and theres a few pictures of them

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/76233-brand-new-never-installed-ss-fog-lights-w-full-harness/

Greg I was wanting them inside my ducts instead of begin that's why I went with something different and it's on its on switch mounted right below the cargo lamp switch were the fog switch would normally be. And I'm not following you on the filament do you just mean the color of my bulbs?

post-25871-0-64920200-1401246592_thumb.jpg

Edited by C-RichSS (see edit history)

Ok I see, if I were to put some on ill would find a way to stick them inside the duct. Im sure theyll fit but I might be wrong. The duct is wider in diameter in the front and gets a little narrower towards the back. But ill have to check into that

They would fit but there is a plastic piece you have to put on for mounting that makes them not able to fit in the ducts. That's the problem I had and people tell me you have to cut the ducts for them to fit in and I wasn't about to do that with how expensive and hard to find the ducts are

That sucks man. I'm only 17 and really don't want to fork out that kinda money cause I screwed something up lol. Why'd you have to get new ones if you don't mind me askin