Fogs. Been a long time coming

C-RichSS

Greg I was wanting them inside my ducts instead of begin that's why I went with something different and it's on its on switch mounted right below the cargo lamp switch were the fog switch would normally be. And I'm not following you on the filament do you just mean the color of my bulbs?

I gotcha. By the fitment I mean it's an oval light in a squareish hole, so there's that open gap above the light which could look Meh.. But then again they're in the back so Noone will ever really see it anyway lol :slap:

Edit. Just realized the confusion here. In my first post I said fitment (double checked LoL) , and you read it as filament haha

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)

Ah there we go haha and ya fitment isn't quite full but in person it doesn't look to bad. Picture makes it worse than it is. I'm gonna try to put my grills back on to cover the gab a little bit

Only reason it looks blue on the inside is because of the reflection of the bulbs. Stocks were my first choice but didn't like how they fit into the brake ducts

If you would have purchased the factory fog light housing you could have made them fit behind the duct without cutting anything and used a factory style switch.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk