03 Build

SuperStock

• 6 months later...

Well I haven't been on here for awhile it has been a long process getting my truck back together after the transmission failed on me. This build thread didn't go so well, I just didn't feel like updating it. But truck is back with 4l80e and 14 bolt swap done. I need to put some miles on it so I can break in this new tranny only drove it a few miles hopefully this weekend I can take it out get it detailed an get a few pictures.

What did you get the axle off of? I'd like to upgrade my rear end to this as well, but I thought the rwd 14 bolts were all drum.

I believe the axle came off a suburban, and there is a lot of custom work done to make it all work, in order to make the disk brakes work we had to cut off the brackets a re-weld a pair on.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks sweet. I'd like to do some of these ideas to my 03. Always wanted the LSXRT but lately been thinking about supercharger instead. I kinda like the looks of the ones that take the place of the intake.