Thought I'd share

Bouch252

So I stop at wawa to get a coffee this morning and there is a vette,and 2 camaros getting gas. I come walking out they're all looking at my truck. I must had talked to them for about a 1/2 hour. They were just cruising around they said but were interested in my SS. They started taking pictures of it and said it was a great looking ride. Feels pretty damn good when other car enthusiasts stop and give someone else compliments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This happened to me a few years ago with a couple bikers. But they didn't know a SS silverado were made. But when these guys knew about an SS... Definetly awesome!!

lol up here where im from everyone will give you stink eyes and rev their car at you. i think in my 7 years of ownership i had a total of 5 compliments from people in my area. my harley always gets the thumbs up tho

Its very rare but I am one of the only rice rockets that gets a thumbs up from Harley guys when I'm laying 300' of rubber through 3 gears besides that most of them love to hate me and that's fine with me.

When the hater Harley guys talk down my bike I remind them that there Mitsubishi ignitions on there Harley's also come from Japan most times that ends that especially when half the time there daily drivers are foreign vehicles they just ain't prepared for my response in my opinion if your gonna preach american made then don't let people see your Toyota corolla gas sipper DD these days there are american gas sippers also offered

Not picking on you niko just adding to the Harley comment I like Harley's just not the Harley haters with foreign cars preach american made only

Also getting compliments down here in south NJ. Cant wait to get drop kit and cowl on her, gonna change the my license plate to "Pnty Drpr". It will only be fitting. (Panty Dropper)

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]