FS: NIB EBC Front Rotors and Yellowstuff pads

A_FUrious

SOLD!!!!

I decided to do the Z06 upgrade instead. These are ready to ship. I figured I'd extend the offer to my SS Fam first before posting on eBay/craigslist. I'm looking to get 330 shipped for both. It's not exactly what I put out but they're collecting dust. For reference these are EBC USR7372 and EBC DP41742R. I prefer paypal, unless local pickup. If you're local I'll shave off a bit. I'm 20 mins outside of Phildelphia PA.

E1B1DD4E-4439-4CA6-B142-BF4D53B3E5F9_zps

Edited by A_FuriouSS (see edit history)

Still available. I'm gonna put them up on craigslist/eBay more then likely this weekend. I payed 380 for them. The least I'd like to get from eBay would be 300+ shipping. Shipping is approximately 50.00. If your somewhat local I'll meet up n I'll let em go for 280.

Edited by A_FuriouSS (see edit history)

FedEx shows an additional $252.00 in 6 days so $530.00 to Honolulu. I'll check with USPS a little later today, to see if I can get it cheaper. FedEx also said I can save 10% if I print the label at home. Any savings I get will reduce the price to you.

54#'s for the rotors, 6#'s on the pads.

Thanks for the interest!

Man awl man. I would love to. Sadly, I have to work. The life of an HVAC tech ties most of my weekends up during hot months. My only option would be trying to make it there later in the day. Like around 8pm, ish. If you're spending the night, I may be able to make that happen. Sucks cause reading up on the event it looks like it would be a great time with a bunch of cool peeps! Let me know what you're plans are for the evening. It looks like it's about 2hrs from me.

USPS quoted me 110 shipping to Honolulu. I included 50 bones into the price to ship. 360 to ship to Honolulu. I checked the autoplicity price, which doesn't include shipping. 174 for the rotors, 103 for the pads + shipping to me sums it up to 315.

I guess what I should say is 250 for rotors n pads plus shipping.