This place needs something.

NipRing

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As more trucks retire we will prolly end up like the 454 SS forums, older guys with garage queens exchanging detailing tips.

It would be nice for GM to come up with an updated performance truck.

This site definitely needs something, lately I've just been looking without logging in cuz phone keeps logging me out. And I think a lot of people are looking on here to just as a guest.

I know not everyone here drag races their trucks, but I think it would be cool to actually have an ACTIVE thread with some track times that can be updated frequently. I think it'll get people interested in getting out to the track and actually running there trucks and compete for top of the list.

I know we have threads with times but they haven't been updated plus a lot of those guys probably aren't here anymore. I think something with the newer crowd would be better fit being these guys are the ones now lurking here. Not taking away from the older posted times or members as everyone will know who's ran what from memory or reading those old threads.

Anyways it'll be competitive I feel, and count me in for it already lol.

I was actually thinking about this last week. But probably be better if a mod or someone else handles this.

I say we need some more drag racing going on around here lol not internet racing.

The mentioned sites pt and tbss both have a lot of guys drag racing on, you can find threads of people making their trucks go faster and topics that draw my attention atleast, and too a lot of other people im sure. And here on the other hand, well im sure everyone knows what comes up all the time, not to mention the countless look at this fake SS topics. I personally don't care what anyone puts an SS badge one, they can glue one to their aSS for all I care.

• 2 weeks later...

most of the new people buying these trucks don't know about the site. on the reg doe i c like 2-4 ss's driving around MA granted some of them are messicand out but yea.... this site was poppin around 2k5-2k10 dem good ole dayz. i have been seeing a red one at a dealer for the past couple of months thats for sale and hasn't budged.

lol

274 users are online (registered + visitors)

25 members, 234 guests, 15 anonymous users

dem guests doe

most of the new people buying these trucks don't know about the site.]

LOL!! This coming from a guy that disappeared and we don't know who he is?!!! WHATS up! Long time no see.

LOL!! This coming from a guy that disappeared and we don't know who he is?!!! WHATS up! Long time no see.

i was just hibernatin bruh... :P

speakin of hibernatin ur about to be doin that pretty soon :D hows ak i was just in the ak meetup thread and was lookin at google maps and seeing some of the changes lol