coming togeather guys.

Thickcajun

Alright list of what's on hand..so far intake, tb, longtubes, 243 heads finally came through. Cam is still to be determined. 4l65e built bullet proof so to speak for what I'm going for. I figure another two months and all will be ready to go. Guys I'm building this motor from all the ideas and tried and proven topics from this site. Thanks for all the advise and input from each and every one of you along the way.... and yes August I still might run that torque V2 lol. This is a awesome site and is not dead in my opinion. You guys totally rock... yes the beer is flowing down good. Give me ideas and they shall happen. FYI getting rid of the beige headliner! Got a friends wife doing a black leather carbon fiber with red sticking as we speak.

In my op from what you said here I'd have a cam spec'd for your setup and stall. It would make it the best it could be. If it all works together happy engine happy driver.

Just realized i made a mistake....Ordered my x-link and showing my Buddy the picture of the intake i ordered. It's for a 6.0 with rectangular ports instead of the cathedral ports like the 5.3. Any opinions, my buddy did the same thing by mistake a never realized it till he rebuilt his motor. I looking for modest gains and not trying to make a track truck just a fun DD. How much willl this hurt?

Anybody doing a L92 swap that might have a Intake for the 243's. I have one i'll trade plus throw in some money if needed. I bought the wrong intake so i'm out 84$ oh well hard lesson learned. Or does anybody have one for sale? Bare complete i dont care just let me know.

So your just looking for a cathedral truck intake?

Edit- so your intake is a nnbs truck intake? With 4 bolt throttle body? I might be interested in that. I have 2 cathedral truck intakes.

Edited by Aksss (see edit history)

If this was about a couple months from now then I would trade you the tbss for the rectangular truck intake but sorry man I am simply selling mine locally though.

Lol then why even chime in. If in a couple of months your simply just going to sell it locally what even open your mouth?

If this was about a couple months from now then I would trade you the tbss for the rectangular truck intake but sorry man I am simply selling mine locally though.

Lol then why even chime in. If in a couple of months your simply just going to sell it locally what even open your mouth?

Alright boys we are starting to get there. Bringing my heads into Gary Watson racing monday. Trans is ready to go. All I need is a cam efans and a really bad ass tune. Want to thank all for there input and help. Even AugustBurnsRed19. ...and yes I'm not going with the torquer V2. Maybe the new V3 lol.

post-26193-0-03687600-1405206755_thumb.jpg

Looks good curious to see what it runs. Thinking about a intake, tb, and a 150 shot pretty soon. I'm happy with the way it runs now just need a little more :)