supercharged pontiac grand prix former pace car 25k miles

I have a '98 Daytona Pace car edition. Even at 240hp, it's still quicker then the SS stock. And if you can stay out of the throttle it will get almost 30 MPG on the highway.

Fun car. W-bodies make reliable transportation with enough oomph that you don't have to feel like you're working too hard to get up to speed.

The L67 is no slouch for what the bottom end can handle stock. I believe ZZP had their turbo monster in the 8s on stock bottom end. Not bad for launching a wrong wheel drive vehicle. It's sad GM gave up on the turbo route after the GN. I believe the L67 could have been a lot more fun right out of the box had it been turbo. The M90 runs out of steam quick and just becomes a heat trap when you drop pulley sizes beyond 3.0".

I have a 2001 Regal GS that I've spent some $$ on.

Few pics of mine.

2014-05-23+18.16.07.jpg2014-05-17+22.22.05.jpg

2014-06-28+13.19.06.jpg

Has heads, cam, exhaust... lowered with projector headlights I did myself. Throwing a Statamma T70 kit in the next few weeks. That should wake it up a bit.

Sorry for thread hijack. Always fun to see w-bodies floating around on another forum.

Edited by demonte1997 (see edit history)