Whipple 2.3 AXO supercharger feeler

Dstan03SS

Selling the truck so the blower has to go, comes with the original 4.25" pulley and 3.7" inch pulley I have now, the 3.7" pulley makes 7psi on my silverado SS, fits 99-06 trucks, I do not have the garbage whipple tronics, instead I ran a custom tune and Delphi injectors, the blower has about 10,000 miles on it and has never given me any trouble, the stock whipple elbow has been replaced by one I had my dad make (he's a professional machinist) blower with injectors is $2800 OBO (don't be scared to make me an offer)it's a complete kit, I'll upload pics when I can, text 409-527-1253 for pics and more info. Thanks for looking. My area code is 77627 for shipping rates, its a side mount supercharger

Edited by Dstan03SS (see edit history)

MAn i have been grabbing up alot of things here lately 243 heads, TB, TBSS intake. was planning on going that route. This would be a game changer for my plans. But i will think long and hard about it. why in the world you selling the truck?