vortech

chiel

Some more pics:

I used the left one, brand rodac, space is verry verry verry limited for the oilfeedbackline.

vortechluchtboor.jpg

I drilled an exiting hole a little bigger and put the relays 1 on top and 1 below with one bold and nut. i joined the jellow wires on the relays and then made 1 wire to the ignitionrelay.

vortechzekeri.jpg

the radiator that was included:

vortechrad.jpg

all the way through the manual i had to look what to use the manual is for denali/escalade/hummer/2001/2002/2003. sometimes i had to do the page for denalli and sometimes the pages for escalade the manual is not specially for the SSS. maybe for me more confusing because english isn't my first language.

How far am i? a pic is a thousend words:

vortechpijp.jpg

You need to roll on down to the Red light district and hit the town.....You'll fit right in with that blower....... :rolleyes:

I'm sure you know this.....Banana Bar is a rip off but The Bull Dog is a different kind of place.......

We had a warehouse in Rotterdam, what a great town.....

Enjoy that blower..... :thumbs:

Yes 1st testrun is done, small problem with shifting. after installing shiftkit i had this problem. it stays too long in 2nd and hitts the rev-limiter. i did with hp-tuners some tuning it's not so much but it's still their. i had two belts (130-140) with the set tometimes i hear him slipping, so maybe i have to put the other beld on.

So back to the testdrive :):):):):):) you know the feeling in the plain when it keeps pulling stronger and stronger.... :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

A

this morning went to work, and 2nd gear was slipping like h$#l.

lookes i messed up something with installing the shiftkit #$@% :banghead:

it feels like the oilpressure is leaking away in the gearbox, when i rev a little it is trying to grab. last time i had this problem it was a wong rubber ring on the corvetteservo. i think i am going back to my old servo, try if that will help.

Archived