Rcsb ss rear cab corner piece

ssklone

You can buy them on ebay if you don't mind em not being oem...

The thing is that i already bought a whole kit so i already have the corner pieces and i dont really want to waist any money since i already have them

I know what you mean, but you could easily sell them for the $120-150 that the pre made ones go for. Personally I like oem so I bought some that were Professionally modified from the oem cab corners. All you need is an extra bed cladding piece (before the wheel) then section the cab corner in half vertically and add a 1" cut out piece to the middle of the cab corner. If you haven't done plastic work before, you might wanna have a body shop do it.

I know what you mean, but you could easily sell them for the $120-150 that the pre made ones go for. Personally I like oem so I bought some that were Professionally modified from the oem cab corners. All you need is an extra bed cladding piece (before the wheel) then section the cab corner in half vertically and add a 1" cut out piece to the middle of the cab corner. If you haven't done plastic work before, you might wanna have a body shop do it.

Thanks man i will look into selling mine if i can sell them ill buy the premade ones if not ill take them to my body man to extend them

Edited by ssklone (see edit history)