kdubb no contact after paid him

We should have a some type of percentage system on each person on this site from buying and selling, like other sites do. This way people can see if there were issues to stay away, and how that person dealt with it or ignored it.

We do currently have something like this in place, it's called "Reputation." Open a person's profile and there should be a green or red bar on the top right, with a numerical score and a comment like "excellent."

To the OP, please keep us posted on the outcome. To everyone else here, keep in mind we only have 1/2 of the story, let's try not to persecute the seller since we don't know the other side....

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

We do currently have something like this in place, it's called "Reputation." Open a person's profile and there should be a green or red bar on the top right, with a numerical score and a comment like "excellent."

To the OP, please keep us posted on the outcome. To everyone else here, keep in mind we only have 1/2 of the story, let's try not to persecute the seller since we don't know the other side....

Half the story... well seeing as how he "sold" it to both of us and won't respond to either one of us.... Imma go ahead and say leave the "pc" out of this. He's screwing us
I also filed a complain with PayPal and they are trying to contact the seller.

Half the story... well seeing as how he "sold" it to both of us and won't respond to either one of us.... Imma go ahead and say leave the "pc" out of this. He's screwing us
I also filed a complain with PayPal and they are trying to contact the seller.

The "sold to both of us" part would seem to say it all.

ya pretty much! Hopefully PayPal can resolve this.

Any smoking lately?

Yea buddy. Not this weekend though. We've been in a monsoon rain pattern here for 4 days. Last weekend smoked a 6&1/4 LB pork butt on the kettle.

DSC02224_zps0da762ad.jpg

Snake set up in the kettle

DSC02230_zps60cfd668.jpg

7 or 8 hours in, 1 or 2 in the morning Sat.

DSC02249_zps13b16f65.jpg

Rebuilt fire at 12 hours. This shot shows bone slip at about 15 hours in the smoke.

DSC02270_zps94c94d53.jpg

Shredded.

DSC02278_zpsf76af08a.jpg

Sammiches and blueberry cobbler, lunch time Saturday. Missed smoking this weekend with all the rain. Maybe get a chance again next weekend.

DSC02279_zps84e16e98.jpg

How bout you? Done any smoking lately?

Sure hope that pay pal can do something for you. Still no word from the thief huh?

DAAAMN that looks amazing! :drool: I haven't smoked anything lately, was on vacation and now working a lot. I do plan on doing ribs and a butt this Wednesday night though once I get off of working over nights.

With the snake method how many coals do you light to start one end? Like 3 or 4?

No word from the bastard, through here or through paypal.

Edited by Blk_SS (see edit history)

3 or 4 lit is just about perfect for this method. This "Snake" was 93 briquettes and burned for 14 hr's in the Weber kettle. That wasn't quite enough to get the butt done. Had to build another fire and smoke it another hour.

Got my fingers crossed that you get your money back Brother.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...