SS Convert in Cali

DCFSS

Hey all. My name is David and I recently upgraded from a RC Ram SRT-10 to an 06 SS in black. I say upgraded because yes, the Ram was stupid fast, but this truck is so much more then that. It's still quick enough to enjoy driving but it is also a WAY nicer truck. It's more comfortable, looks better, tows more, and I can seat more than one other person. I look forward to sharing my knowledge and learning from others. So far, about 3 months in, I've put in an intake ( a parts house special for now) and had to remove the tranny for a rebuild ( the band holding 2nd and 4th went out). That kind of sucked but at least now I have a built, bulletproof tranny. I'll talk to you all soon.

I never had a chance to take it to the track, but I raced a buddy's 350Z with bolt ons from 0-140. When I shut down, he was so far behind me that as I coasted to 110, the cop that pulled me over didn't even think I was racing him haha. Yea... That was a good yet very bad night.