Wtb supercharger

Bouch252

Ok. Here's the deal. I may be selling the procharger I bought for what I paid for it back to the original owner. I have 2600 bucks for one. (Which is what I paid). If you have one or know anyone that has one let me know. It's still up in the air but looks like it might be a go. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. Here's the deal. I may be selling the procharger I bought for what I paid for it back to the original owner. I have 2600 bucks for one. (Which is what I paid). If you have one or know anyone that has one let me know. It's still up in the air but looks like it might be a go. Thanks.

Why selling the pro charger ?? What kind of charger are u looking for

Why selling the pro charger ?? What kind of charger are u looking for

I don't want to sell it mike. It's just a lot of piping that I don't know how to install. A lot of people are offering to help it's just tough with everyone's schedules including mine. I thought maybe a maggie would be a easier install.... Or I might just sit on this and wait. I'm just getting antsy to get it on. Lol

I think the overall outcome will be better with the pro charger. But you have to think about what u want in the long run before the install there's three in my eyes

1 drag racing power and performance (pro charger)

2 street performance (kind of both)

3 reliability (radix)

I love pro chargers just because of the blow off valves it's just cool as hell lol YouTube the tial bov

If you need some help I'll come over and lay it out on the ground just let me know

I think the overall outcome will be better with the pro charger. But you have to think about what u want in the long run before the install there's three in my eyes

1 drag racing power and performance (pro charger)

2 street performance (kind of both)

3 reliability (radix)

I love pro chargers just because of the blow off valves it's just cool as hell lol YouTube the tial bov

If you need some help I'll come over and lay it out on the ground just let me know

I agree with you. I just may take you up on that. Thanks mike!

Did you take it out after I left?

The maggie will be just as tough or tougher than the pro charger to install.

I would stay with what ya go now!!

. Yeah we did. Had no choice since it's my daily driver. I'm going back and fourth with it. I really want to keep it .... I thought maybe a maggie was a easier install.

You are up before the roosters man.......or late Night :)

We know all the short cuts now........bet we could get it on in an hour or 2 at the most!

I'm ready when you are!!

I'm in Dave. I'll give you a call when it's gonna go down. Thanks again!!!!!!