Please tell me this isn't anyone on this forum...

MID12sSSS

I feel bad for whoever bought it :/ They will have to replace parts sooner than expected and probably think it has to do with the truck's design rather than previous owners. Oh well, I'll just baby mine extra hard in loving memory of the ones we've lost. On the bright side, when shit breaks you get to upgrade it!!!

Looked to me like the passenger front tire was spinning. Remember the front diff is an open diff, power isn't going to be going to both wheels all the time. Azfastesss burn out was done the same way. No one seemed to give him a hard time for doing it.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Looked to me like the passenger front tire was spinning. Remember the front diff is an open diff, power isn't going to be going to both wheels all the time. Azfastesss burn out was done the same way. No one seemed to give him a hard time for doing it.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

i don't think anyone hear cares we all I think just agree's that we wouldn't do that to our own trucks.

I'm sure it was a blast to watch but I'm sure there was also some drinking involved that's what usually brings ideas like this to light

Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)