Looking at buying this supercharged SS, what should I look for/ask

richincanada

Hey guys,

this looks like a great deal, what should I ask specifically, I know it has a magnacharger tvs 1900 at 6psi, I'm thinking tranny upgrades, converter, injector size...what else ? how much hp will this blower support ?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/gatineau/supercharged-silverado-ss/1014870664?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I dont know about these blowers as Im a Pro charger guy. Me myself would go over the entire truck, from top to bottom. I looked over mine for 2 hours since it used. Even with it having 22,000 miles on it, You never know what your getting unless you inspect everything and know what to look for.

The most common issue is the trans line leaking, and oil cooler lines leaking, wheel bearings, and if the fluids have been changed .I brought my tools and checked those, you cant go off of someones word these days. Ask,You could be buying someone else's problem.

Also $15,000 is alot for that truck. I bought mine for $18,000 with no miles and mint condition, with every option available.

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

I'd buy it a lot of the mods already done are done as many here do them seems like a well taken care of truck as people that don't care about taking care of there things usually don't do mods like what has been done to this truck.

so I would say jump on it before its gone and you regret not buying it.

I would also say its cheap with the mods it has if it was bone stock then I would say its overpriced for the mileage it has

My truck has 157800 miles and still runs strong great engine design

Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)