Anybody in/near Dallas want to make a quick $100?

CaptKirk

I know I have a WTB thread already up; I would have posted this in a regional section but there doesn't seem to be any (for a good reason most likely) on this forum, so this seemed like the next best spot. I'll move it if needed.

If anyone would be willing to go look over this tailgate for me and hold onto it for a little I'll get up there (from Houston) asap and give you 100 on top of the cost. Mine was stolen a month ago and I need one badly. It's cheap and I want to act quickly on it, but due to work related travel I am worried I'll miss it.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/pts/4657435733.html

Thanks folks

Ya sure that's not your gate to begin with? Lol

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

lol it probably is... I don't remember that chip out of the top wing but it could have been from transport. I'll have it patched up because its cheap enough - if I'm able to get my hands on it..

unless he cleaned it your prints could still be on it!

I would help but im in houston too lol

If your tailgate didn't have the "Silverado" decal under the SS emblem most likely this is yours

Says AD has been deleted, I hope you got it??

Sorry for the late reply everyone, been super busy moving from Tampa. Actually 1BAD2K went and grabbed it for me, and he's buffing it up and added the bezel that's missing off it. Props to him he's been really helpful and informative.

I appreciate everyone's help/concern! I'll post some pictures up once the gate is back on and my wheels come in.