12'SROCK

Looks killer from the cockpit! I remember that dead spot in the trans when I had my 60. That's one thing I love about the 80e - mid and top end are really impressive but you sacrifice the awesome launch. Sounds great too.

Thanks man

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it doesnt. I know the one you are talking about. It has a maggie correct? Cowl hood?

Ya it sounded like a roots blower and I didn't see an inter cooler for it, so I assumed a Maggie.

It was out in my area early this year, none of them trucks had a tire on them but they only wanted to race for cash. There were tons of trucks, when we finally got out to the spot and situated I only ran one truck. Someone said cops and there goes everyone lol. Sheriffs show up but just tell everyone to keep it safe, they don't mind the racing.

I would of liked to have got a run with it, I'm sure I woulda lost. Just wanted to see how i woulda paired up to it.

Idk just my opinion but I don't think those 1.9 blowers are a good fit for these trucks with a 6.0L.

You do any street racing?

Ya it's gotta be the same one, cowl hood and I think there truck club is SFV trucks.

Yeah he is from San Fernando trucks. He is on Instagram Perez_ss. It's an 06 with a 03-05 front end.

We are going back in November 2. You Gould come down.

Yeah he is from San Fernando trucks. He is on Instagram Perez_ss. It's an 06 with a 03-05 front end.

We are going back in November 2. You Gould come down.

Ok that makes sense lol. I was thinking they went rwd or maybe an 05.

I put the truck away in the back yard for now, had a trans problem. Was meeting up for a race and it decided not to shift at wot. Only thing that came to mind would be the tune but I've been running it for a year like that w/o issues, other was trans fluid, when I checked that it was a little low but noticed the trans color was off and didn't smell normal. So I just figured I'd leave it and I'll eventually have the transmission gone through. I'm sure all the upgraded parts I paid for wont be in the trans lol.